Monday, October 14, 2013

Blog # 1

As you write your introductory blog, I would like you to think about and discuss the following:
1) What are my goals as a student at New Milford HS this year?
2) Discuss 1-2 positive things that you will continue to do as you move through your 2nd/3rd/4th year at NMHS
3) Discuss 1-2 things that you will work on as either a student or as an individual this year
4) Describe one reason that you are looking forward to this class
5) Lastly, tell us about who ______________________ is!

1) My goals are to bring my GPA up and get into to a good college.
2)stay behaving because i use to get in trouble all the time.
3)I want to work on my grades because i would get really good grades then one marking period i would slack off.
4) i am looking forward to this class because human behavior is interesting and i want to learn how to tell if people are lieing and things of that nature.
5)i dont know what to put for this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment